NAPLAN tests will be held on Tuesday 12, Wednesday 13 and Thursday 14 May, for Yr 7 & 9 students.
Yr 9 Students will be in L1 (9 Green), L2 (9 Blue), L3 (9 Red), L5/6 (9 White).
Yr 7 Students will be in B8 (7 Blue), B9 (7 Green), B7 (7 Red), B6 (7 White).
- Tuesday is the Language Conventions test [8:50 – 9:50] and Writing [10:30 to 11:20]
- Wednesday is the Reading test [8:50 to 10:10]
- Thursday is the Numeracy test (x2) [test 1 is 8:50 to 9:45, test 2 is 10:30 to 11:25] BRING YOUR CALCULATOR
- Make sure that you have a 2B or HB pencil [NOT A PACER], an eraser and sharpener. You need a calculator for the first test on Thursday.
- You can use a blue or black pen only in the writing exam.
- Anyone who is absent on Tuesday – Thursday will have to sit the test on Friday. The school will need to be notified of any reason for absence.